5D4N Great Cambodia Tour
, , Cambodia
Chat Via WhatsAppKlik Disini
- Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh (D)
- Day 2: Phnom Penh – Killing Fields(B/L)
- Day 3: Siem Reap – Banteay Srei – Small Circuit (B/L)
- Day 4: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake – Departure (B/L/-)
Day 1: Arrival – Phnom Penh
Arrival Phnom Penh airport, meet your driver and transfer to check in to hotel. Free or explore at your own. Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh- Killing Fields
After breakfast at the hotel you will be accompanied by our tour guide to visit: Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21), then the Killing Fields at Chheung Ek. Continue your visit to Independent Monument & Wat Phnom before go for Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and then Phsar Toul Tompoung or well known as “Russian Market”. The evening, we take 1 hour boat cruise along the Chaktomouk River (4 Faces River) to view romantic sunset. Stay overnight in Phnompenh.
Day 3: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to bus station for take an express bus to Siem Reap (314 km – 6 hrs drives). Lunch at your own account. Upon arrival at Siem Reap, meet and transfer to check in. Relax at hotel. If time or your energy permitted, we will visit Preah Ang Chek, Preah Ang Chorm Shrines and The Killing Fields at Wat Thmey. Tonight enjoy buffet dinner with Khmer Apsara Dance show at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap – Angkor
Morning After breakfast, we drive to visit The South Gate of Angkor Thom including Bayon temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Bapoun, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue your visit to the Small Circuit including; Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Takeo and the fabulous Ta Prohm. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit: the Heart and Soul of Cambodia, ANGKOR WAT, the World Heritage Sites which belonging to all humanity. If time permitted, we will visit sunset from the top of Phnom Bakeng Hill. Dinner and Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 5: Siem Reap – Departure
After breakfast, free or explore at your own until transfer to airport for connecting flight home. End of Service!
• The English speaking guide as guided time
• Accommodation based on double/twin sharing with daily breakfast
• Meals as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
• All transfers with the air-conditioned private vehicle
• Road trip from Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
• All entrance fees
• Water & cool towels
• Government taxes & service charge
• International Airfares.
• Early check in/ late check out
• Meals not indicated
• Drinks & beverage.
• Cambodia visa stamp fee: ( 20 USD/ per person)
• Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills.
• Tips and gratuities